Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have soaked in so much this week and I know there is much more to learn. I love these first 3 steps so much. I have to thank my sweet Grandma Lyn. She sent a letter to my mom and added some scriptures that might help me. She will never know how much it has!


3 Nephi 18:15


Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye must watch and pray always, lest ye be tempted by the devil, and ye be led away captive by him.



1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.



Alma 13:28 & 29

But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above which ye can bear, and thus be led by the holy spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long suffering; Having faith on the Lord, having a hope that ye shall recieve eternal life, having the love of God always in your hearts, that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his rest.

Tonight I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment